Conditions of sale
- This WHS Mines Regulations Internal Compliance Audit Tool has been developed by Taits Consulting to help organisations audit their compliance to the Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulations 2022 in Western Australia. If copied or used as a template that entity as acting does so at its own risk and Taits Consulting accepts no liability whatsoever in connection with or in relation to the use of the WHS Mines Regulations Internal Compliance Audit Tool (Audit Tool). All care has been taken by Taits Consulting in creation of the Audit Tool but Taits Consulting DOES NOT WARRANT that this Audit Tool will satisfy compliance with the requirements of the Work Health and Safety Act 2020 and Work Health and Safety (Mines) Regulations 2022.
- Although Taits Consulting has made the best endeavours to transcribe the legislation correctly into this Audit Tool, it is not responsible if there are any errors contained within this Audit Tool. Also, the information herein does not remove the obligations placed on duty holders, as defined under applicable health and safety legislation to control health and safety risk in their workplace and remain informed of their health and safety obligations. Failure of the Audit Tool to identify breaches of particular statutory requirements does not imply that there are no situations where breach of statute has occurred.
- You are reminded that you have purchased this Audit Tool as a SINGLE-USER licence. You must therefore not forward this Audit Tool to a third party, resell, or upload the Audit Tool to any public-facing website or public-facing digital platforms.
- Should there be any failure of the operation of the Audit Tool for any reason then to the extent permitted by law the sole liability of Taits Consulting to you, or any other entity is to be for the supplying you without cost of a further Audit Tool.
- Subject to your non-excludable rights under the Australian law Taits Consulting expressly excludes any liability it may otherwise have for consequential loss, incidental or indirect damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of business profits, business interruption and loss of business information) due to any defect or failure of the Audit Tool.