Workplace Health and Safety
We work with leaders to help keep their teams safe, improve their safety performance and practically comply with WHS legislation, without creating unnecessary work and/or significantly impacting productivity.
With our ‘safety first’ mentality, we work alongside our mining and supply chain clients to deliver improvements across the entire mine lifecycle. Our safety solutions will help you manage your risks leading to an improved safety performance, productivity and profit generation.
Some of the existing services we provide to our clients are:
- Assisting to understand and meet WHS legislation;
- Carrying out WHS compliance and safety management system audits;
- Implementing and/or improving existing safety management systems;
- Providing onsite safety leadership coaching and training;
- Assisting clients to understand and manage their critical risks;
- Supporting clients to develop Principal Mining Hazard Management Plans;
- Provision of specialised WHS resources for shutdowns and other short-term work; and
- Working with clients to make safety a competitive advantage for their business.
“Taits Consulting worked with Red Dirt Transport Services to complete the documentation required for a pre-qualification audit with a major Oil & Gas customer. Taits Consulting provided valuable insight and guidance that helped contribute to being successful and we are grateful to Taits Consulting for helping us achieve this fantastic result.”
Taits Consulting’s professional and no-nonsense approach brought a sense of urgency along with a very structured approach to putting things in order. They walked in day one having done research, ready to help our team. They did not do the jobs for us, they helped our people. Gaps were closed and further improvements made along with sometimes difficult and necessary changes.
We have lacked a boots-on-the ground safety presence for a long time and it was so refreshing having someone with a practical approach to safety.
Taits Consulting ensured we met our governance requirements and enabled our project leaders to keep in touch without being distracted. A real strength is that they sought out the information required and built the network necessary to be effective. It was a pleasure working with Taits Consulting.
Taits Consulting delivered an electrical safety training package designed specifically for our business and ensuring we’re compliant with the electrical safety legislation. We were VERY happy with the end result
Looking for a quality consultancy for your next project?
Contact us today to find out how our practical approach can deliver significant improvements in safety and productivity.